Thursday, October 9, 2014

Brown Bench Be Gone

For a wedding gift Brad and I were given a bench that we've lugged around to every house we've lived in. We love it despite how heavy it is.  It came primed so years ago we painted it brown and I found these cute baskets to go inside.

You can see in this picture it sat at the end of our bed but in the last house it sat by our garage door and in this house it's used in the front entrance, it's pretty much the first thing you see when you come in the door.  It worked well but move after move resulted in some chipping and scratches so it was time for an update.

I'm deciding more and more that what I love in pictures of house is furniture that pops so I went for something bright. It's perhaps slightly brighter than I would prefer but I love how it looks with the rug and the tile and it's super cute so it'll do.


Pin It

1 comments:

Jane said...

You're on a roll lately, aren't you? Nice job. I like the color!