Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Catie Wore Wednesday #65

Better late than not at all right?

Playing in the hallway

Playing Peek a Boo on the couch with Daddy


For Christmas we got Catie some Elmo toothpaste and a new toothbrush and we can't believe how much she loves the thing.  She wants to brush her teeth many times a day which would be awesome if it weren't so annoying.  At least they're getting brushed though.  You can see her shirt is really wet, that comes from the spitting part, she's not so good at hitting the sink.

Those are all the photos I took this week but I thought I'd throw in a bonus.  Every year my sister in law gives us a CD of all the photos she's taken over the year, they're old but cute so I thought I'd pull out a few to share today.

Love the round cheeks

Look at how short her hair is

This was on our trip to Calaway Park, moments later she started crying because Gwen insisted on holding her hand and Catie didn't like it.  It was very sad to see her go around and around while sobbing.

I think this was on her birthday in September

Eating cake and ice cream, who needs a spoon?


And lastly a photo from the annual caroling party

0 comments: