Monday, September 19, 2011

The Kids Show

The sale is over and I'm so relieved, it went pretty well.  I came home with 4 frames that I'm going to offer for sale here on the blog but I think I'm going to change the fabric in two of them so give me some time to put them together.

Today I thought I'd show you my set up for the fair.

I displayed all of my frames on two doors and a screen that we hinged together.  The screen in the middle held my jewelry organizers and the doors held frames, both the front and back.

These two shots show the backsides of the doors.

Beside the doors I had my table.  I used a white table cloth and a white table skirt and I made a fabric pennant banner to go around.  On the table I displayed my own make-up board and jewelry organizer so people could see exactly what I was selling.

The basket holds make-up so I can show how I used to store my make-up and what an improvement the board is.  One of my favorite parts of the entire display was my business card holder.  I got the idea here, I used a slinky and slipped my cards in.  When people wanted one they just pulled it out.

You can see that on the bottom of my cards I sewed a zig zag line with purple thread.  It gave it an extra pop.

Here's one more photo of my booth

I'm glad I did it, it was successful but I'm not sure I would do it again because it was really a lot of work.

2 comments:

ashley said...

It looks amazing Laura!! I'm happy to hear that all went well, the boards are fantastic. :)

msmayumi said...

Oh laura, you gave me un idea on what im going to sell... thank you. may i i know how much you are offering for magnets and holder