Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Catie Wore Wednesday #14

14 weeks... It's really a long time.  I'm not sure how the Pleated Poppy has continued on for so long because I'm feeling right sick of photographing and trying to put her in something new every day.  This will be my last What Catie Wore for a while, perhaps I'll come back to it since I really need a break.

It's good timing because on Wednesday's for the next 4 weeks I"ll be posting my progress on the advent calendar in my sew along with Jill.  Perhaps we'll re-visit Catie's wardrobe once that is finished.

So enjoy this last week, even if I gave up and quit on Sunday.

Wednesday

Purple T - Walmart
Brown Pants - Old Navy

(she loves to be pushed on her little car)

Thursday
Yellow Sweater - Old Navy
Embroidered Jeans - Espirit
Brown Shoes - Walmart

Friday
Long Sleeve Onesie - Carters
Sweater Vest - H&M

She really did wear pants most of the day, Old Navy Jeans to be specific.

Saturday

Navy Top - Gap
Jeans - Old Navy

She loves to push that basket around and fill it with her toys

Sunday
Headband - Made by Me
Pink Sweater - Old Navy
Striped Shirt dress - Old Navy
Brown Shoes - Walmart


Linking up to

the pleated poppy blog

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Have fun dressing your baby! Don't stress it. She's a doll!