Friday, April 30, 2010

Mod Podge

It was really only a matter of time before Mod Podge appeared in my crafting supply.

I've often seen cute projects that use the glue but I'd never owned any.  I picked some up at Michael's the other day for a craft that we'll just not talk about.  I abandoned it before I'd really even begun and before I'd sunk any money into it.  Instead I sat there looking at my Mod Podge wondering what I could do with it.

I have a magnet board in my kitchen and I had 6 magnets with words on them.  I'd never loved them but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it, they were functional.  This was the perfect time, I peeled off the words and picked through my scraps.  I think they look lots cuter hey?



After I was done I discovered two that I'd missed so I'll have to continue this project later but for now this was all I could be bothered to do.
L

0 comments: