Monday, January 18, 2010

So Many Miles

This year I participated in the yearly CD exchange and I thought I'd share my playlist with all of you.  I happen to have a couple extras so if you're interested I'm happy to provide you with your very own copy.
The songs aren't quite the story of my year but are more of a collection of favorites.
  1. Wedding Dress – Matt Nathanson
    "In sickness and in health, To be with you, just to be with you"
  2. Can’t Help Falling in Love – Ingrid Michaelson 
    "Some Things are Meant to Be"
  3. Hurricane – The Hush Sound 
    "You're the finest thing that I've done"
  4. Broken’ – Lifehouse 
    "In Your Name I find Meaning"
  5. My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
  6. Useless – Imogen Heap 
    "To begin again"
  7. We’re So Far Away – Mae 
    "Remembering, everything, about my world and when you came"
  8. Please Don’t Go – Barcelona 
    "When you crashed in the clouds, you found me"
  9. Down – Jason Walker 
    "I shot for the sky"
  10. Miracle Mile – Pompeii 
    "When you crashed in the clouds, you found me"
  11. Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Buble 
    "Baby Your Love Is Gonna Change Me"
  12. Existentialism on Prom Night – Straylight Run 
    "Sing like you think no one's listening"
  13. Untouched – The Veronicas 
    "You can take time to live the way you gotta live your life"
  14. Goodnight Trouble – Sarah Slean 
    "My trouble took flight"
  15. Lost – Anouk 
    "This music’s irresistible"
  16. So Many Miles – Sarah Slean 
    "These feet have walked so many miles"
  17. Home – Vanessa Carlton 
    "With You I am home"

0 comments: